Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all pass purchases.
- Each ticket/confirmation admits one attendee only.
- Attendees must carry an E-Ticket or booking confirmation email provided by the ticketing vendor to avail for a conference badge and entry inside the venue.
- No exchange of passes will be made under any circumstances and passes are not transferable.
- There will be no Q&A and Audience to Speaker interaction during the Key talks except the Panel discussion and Opening Key Note Speech.
- All Indian attendees must carry a valid government verified photo identity card to attain a conference attendee badge at the venue. Example: Pan Card, Driving License, Passport, etc .
- All International attendees must carry a Passport copy at the venue.
- Event doors will remain shut during sessions and will not open for entry.
- The attendees must wear their conference badge throughout the conference across all venues.
- No refund on passes will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Event Cancellation or Postponement.
- For lost or damaged passes at the venue, please get in touch with the representative at the help desk.
- The badges and lanyard have to be collected at the registration desk on 30 May 2018 at 8:30 AM.
- Entry will be refused if tickets have not been purchased from our official ticketing partner Events High
- The resale of tickets is prohibited. Data Science Congress reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
- The organizer does not take any responsibility for injuries, loss or theft of any personal belongings of a ticket holder/attendee.
- There is no refund for NO SHOWS. Guests who do not report for registration will have to forfeit their ticket. The ticket cannot be transferred to anyone else. The attendee has agreed to these terms before registration. The organiser can reassign the seat to a guest on the waiting list.
- A holder of any duplicate or forged passes/badges/tickets will be handed over to the security and/or police personnel. Forging passes is a criminal offence.
- Any individual might be asked to leave the venue without any liability of a refund if there is any behavioural misdemeanour; the decision of which rests with the conference management and venue management and is final and binding. The security of the venue is entrusted to Mumbai Police and Private Security Agencies. Please cooperate with the private security/police personnel or any agencies for security checks.
- Data Science Congress reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- Data Science Congress may add, withdraw or substitute speakers at the key talks and panel discussions and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Data Science Congress may use the pass holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- The Data Science Congress may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- The Pass Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances
- The Pass Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- All taxes GST (CGST and SGST) are levied by the Govt and Are collected by the organization to be paid to the govt.
- Any complaints regarding the event will be dealt with by Data Science Congress Management.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address, mobile number, designation, company name, country. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we received from you)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conduction our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies, we, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.