Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all pass purchases.
- No exchange of passes will be made under any circumstances and passes are not transferable.
- No refund on passes will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Event Cancellation or Postponement.
- For lost or damaged passes, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The passes may be collected at the registration desk of the venue the date of the event 2 hours before the beginning of the event. Purchaser MUST present PROOF OF IDENTITY, a valid ID card.
- Entry will be refused if tickets have not been purchased from our official ticketing partners or other authorized points of sale.
- The resale of tickets is prohibited. Data Science Congress reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
- Latecomers cannot be admitted until a suitable break during the event.
- Data Science Congress reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- No photography, audio or video recording is allowed during the event unless otherwise stated by the Promoter.
- Data Science Congress may add, withdraw or substitute speakers at the key talks and panel discussions and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Data Science Congress may use the pass holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- The Data Science Congress may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- The Pass Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- The Pass Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Purchasers of pass who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets from our website. By transacting on our website, purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.
- Any complaints regarding the event will be dealt with by Data Science Congress Management.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our side or fill out a form
- When ordering or registering on out site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address, mobile number, designation, company name, country. You may however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we received from you)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, maybe used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe for receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conduction our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies, we therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.