Head Analytics Aegis School of Business and Telecommunication
Head Analytics Aegis School of Business & Telecom. She is PhD, Engineering (Informatics) from University of Leuven – KU Leuven, Belgium. She teaches R Language, Machine Learning and text mining.
PhD, Engineering (Informatics), University of Leuven – KU Leuven;
M. Phil. Bioinformatics, Kerala University;
M. Sc. Computer Science, M G University, Kottaym, Bachelors in Computer Applications, M G University, Kottaym, India;
Perl, Bioperl, Matlab, R, Machine Learning, Cancer Informatics, Data mining, Bioinformatics, Computational Biology;
Algorithms Development, Machine Learning and Data Mining Forte
• Expertise in developing algorithms for processing large scale data sets such as genomics, microarray and mass spectrometry images etc.
• Developed machine learning technique, an extension of LS-SVM (least squares-support vector machines) for data integration and classification/prediction of high dimensional data sets.
• Experienced in data mining approach for retrieving biological information from public online data bases such as PubMed.
• Proficiency in signal processing and dimensionality reduction methods.
• Information Retrieval and Pattern Recognition, Machine Learning, Recommendation Engine and R-Programming